House for Sale
Another Huge Price Reduction, This Wonderful Family Home Must be Sold
Property ID 1948467* Attention first home buyers, you will save approximately $23,673.20 on the stamp duty redemption
The vendors are motivated and the instructions are strictly to sell the property.You will be hard pressed to find a better value family home in close proximity to schools, shops, transport in this price range, the vendors are motivated and make no doubt about it this home must be sold.The property has brand new carpet laid, freshly painted just to name a couple of improvements, this property will suit first home buyers, and the astute investor looking to increase their property portfolio. There is still plenty of scope to put your own stamp on it and value add.
- Brand new carpet throughout and freshly painted
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe leading onto a balcony with views
- Rumpus room downstairs can be turned into 4th bedroom or potential dual living
- Open plan Lounge, kitchen and dining combined leading onto two balconies with views
- Two balconies with great views over the golf course and Banora Point
- The kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space with a double sink and electric cook-top
- Main bathroom has separate bath, separate shower and single vanity
- Fully fenced backyard perfect for kids and pets and plenty of room for a pool (STCA)
- Two bedrooms upstairs have built ins and ceiling fans for extra comfort
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access
- Separate toilet convenient for family and friends
- Good size laundry with linen cupboard
- 22 solar panels to ease the pain of energy bills
- There is an opportunity to convert downstairs to a granny flat and extra storage
This home is must to inspect so don't hesitate to come to the open home or call for an inspection.
Situated a few minutes from local shops, school, clubs and public transport, the location is perfect. 10 Minutes to local beaches and Gold Coast Airport.
All inspection times will be completed at EDST