Residential Property Sold
Sold by Paul Sheehan
Property ID 1994807Freshly painted throughout, plus new carpet just in time for Christmas
*ATTENTION ALL FIRST HOME BUYERS YOU WILL SAVE APPROXIMATELY $14,223.20 ON STAMP DUTY REDEMPTION.
ALL INSPECTION TIMES IN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
New carpet, professionally painted throughout, new bathroom vanity, these are just some of the new items. Most of the hard work has been done for you, it's vacant and ready for its new owner, simply move in and put your feet up.
This fantastic property consists of 3 good sized bedrooms,all with brand new carpet, there built in robes,and ceiling fans for added comfort.The lounge area has new carpet, the dining room and kitchen are tiled for easy maintenance.There's a remote single separate laundry with extra storage for convenience.
There is plenty of room to add a shed or garage (STCA) you can have pets and a vegie garden in the fully fenced secluded backyard, maybe a pool? the choice is yours. There is internal access from your remote single lock-up garage plus this is where is the laundry conveniently located .
Located just a few minutes flat walk to the local shopping centre, schools and clubs,a bus stop literally out the front, the location is perfect and makes this single level brick and tile duplex, a highly sought after property.The property will appeal to so many different types of buyers due to the price and location. Ten minutes to the International airport and beaches.This home is must to inspect so don't hesitate to come to the open home or call for an inspection.
- Brand new carpet in the bedrooms and lounge area
- Professionally painted throughout
- New bathroom vanity and toilet cistern
- 3 Bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans
- Fantastic flat, fully fenced backyard, plenty of room to add a shed or garage
- Kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Remote single lock up garage with internal access
- Lounge and dining rooms have ceiling fans
- Bathroom has separate bath, separate shower and new vanity
- Separate toilet for convenience when family and friends visit
- Two storage spaces
- Vacant possession currently going through probate and should be done before Christmas