House for Sale
Fantastic Family Home with Ocean Views, and Room for a Pool
Property ID 2021496* PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO FOR SALE SIGN OUT THE FRONT OF THE PROPERTY
* ALL INSPECTIONS ARE IN NSW DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
Welcome to 25 Buncrana Terrace Banora Point, quietly tucked away in a cul-de-sac with ocean views, and if its space you are after, you've got it with this family home most of downstairs has 9 ft ceilings. There's a media room that can be easily converted to another large bedroom another two living areas, one downstairs and another upstairs where the kitchen, dining, lounge-room are open plan and lead out to a covered balcony.
The modern 2 pak kitchen boasts a modern electric cook-top, dishwasher and wall oven, with a pantry, an island bench-top with stone finish and plenty of cupboard space. Tiled floors throughout the kitchen and casual living areas assure easy care living. The main bedroom is huge and has its own private balcony, a walk in robe, a spacious ensuite complete with separate bath, shower, toilet, double vanity, air conditioning and ceiling fan for added comfort; all the other bedrooms are considerably large with built in robes and ceilings fans. The back patio area is covered and perfect for entertaining this is where you can join your family and friends and there's plenty of room for a pool should you choose to add one at a later date (STCA).
Located just a few minutes to the local shopping centre, schools and clubs, public transport, the location is perfect and makes this Two storey brick and tile home, a highly sought after property. The property will appeal to so many different types of buyers due to the price and location. Ten minutes to the International airport and beaches. This home is a must to inspect so don't hesitate to come to the open home or call for an inspection, and check out all the added features while you're at it.
- Views overlooking Banora Point, and the ocean from upstairs
- low maintenance gardens and lawn
- Generous kitchen with 2 pak finish,stone bench top, electric cook-top, dishwasher, pantry,and plenty of cupboard space.
- Master bedroom with private balcony, walk in robe, spacious ensuite, air conditioning, and ceiling fan
- Substantial sized family and breakfast/casual dining room leading out to the patio
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan in the main lounge room
- Bathrooms have stone finishes on the vanities
- Separate designated study area
- Three other large bedrooms have built ins and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom downstairs has separate bath, separate shower and large vanity
- Spacious front entrance with a solid timber door
- Abundance of large windows and glass sliding doors for views and ventilation
- Family room downstairs
- Separate toilets upstairs and downstairs convenient for family and friends
- Remote double lock up garage with storage area and internal access
- Plenty of open car spaces in the driveway add a shade sail if you wish
- Generous sized laundry leading outside
- Extra linen storage space
- Garden shed
- Water tank