House for Sale
Waterfront House with Pool Renovate and Reap the Rewards
Property ID 2019706* Attention first home buyers you will be exempt from stamp duty for the purchase under $650,000
* All inspections are in NSW daylight savings time
Positioned adjacent to the Broadwater, experience the lifestyle benefits of waterfront living in this excellent family home: boating, kayaking, crabbing, windsurfing and fishing, the list goes on, the vendor is motivated and this property must be sold sooner rather than later.
If you love natural surroundings, you've come to the right place! The generous use of windows capture breathtaking water views and fill the home with natural light showing its true natural beauty. You can capitalise so much with the value of this property by adding your personal touch to this sturdy brick home.
Just a short drive to all facilities of both Coolangatta and Tweed Heads, only eight minutes to the Gold Coast Airport it will not last long! Give me a call today and add this property to your inspection list for this weekend.
- Stunning views opposite the Terranora Broadwater on a slightly raised block
- North east facing aspect capturing beautiful breezes
- In-ground saltwater pool with separate spa
- Functioning kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Master bedroom has an ensuite and built in robes
- Main living area has an open fireplace perfect for the cooler months
- Tiled and slate floors throughout the main living areas
- Fantastic sized dining room
- 20 Solar panels to help with the energy costs
- Main bathroom has a separate bath and vanity
- Three other bedrooms have built in robes
- Large separate rumpus/family room
- Shed in the backyard
- Fenced front yard
- Separate toilet convenient for family and friends
- Double carport
- Boat access to the ocean (depending on the size of the boat)